Since 2013, the FAI has delivered the FAI National Draw to provide a straight forward and risk free fundraising option for any club or league that wanted to avail of it. Since its inception the Draw has been a huge success with more than 1,000 clubs taking part and an average 100,000 tickets sold each year. In total the draw raised more than €4,500,000 for grassroots football to date.
The main features are as follows:
– Clubs can buy tickets from the FAI for €1.50 each and must sell them for €10 each
– You can order and pay for your tickets online or by hard copy with a cheque
– New prizes have been added
– The date for the final draw will be on the 5th December.
– The more tickets ordered, the more prizes will be provided for you club draw
For more information please visit the website, FAI National Draw Website and to place an order please click on the link below:
Some of the figures from the National Draw
• Since 2014, 3 Grassroots Clubs have made over €50,000
• Since 2014, 4 Grassroots Clubs have made over €30,000
• One League of Ireland club has raised €30,000 from National Draw Ticket Sales
• The average number of tickets bought by clubs are 250 which gives them a return of €2,125
• The highest amount of tickets bought by a grassroots club annually is 2,500 which gives them a return of €21,250