Please note that the 2023 AGM of the Combined Counties Football League will take place on Monday the 29th of May 2023 at 8.30pm in the Bridge House, Tullamore.
As per League rules the business of the Annual General Meeting shall be:
(1) Read the Notice of the Meeting.
(3) Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting.
(4) The adoption of those minutes and matters arising.
(5) The Chairperson’s annual report.
(6) The Honorary Secretary’s annual report.
(7) The Honorary Treasurer’s annual report to be taken and adopted.
(8) The audited Accounts of the League to be taken and adopted.
(9) Election of Auditors.
(10) Election of Officers as per Article (6.1).
(11) Election of ordinary members of the Executive Committee as per Article (6.2).
(12) Notice Motions.
(13) Any other business.